FASTCAT/GREENCAT 445 SPORTS CRUISER
FastCat/GreenCat 445 SPORTS CRUISER
For the performance orientated multihull sailor who wants to spend the weekends and holidays relaxing with his family and friends on board. African Cats now offers the opportunity to order a FASTCAT/GreenCat 445 that is sportier, lighter and a more basic version of the FastCat/GreenCat 445 WORLD CRUISER.
This version is built and equipped in the same way as all other FastCats/GreenCats with:
- Sandwich epoxy resin vacuum infusion
- Basalt, carbon, foam and Twaron aramid reinforcements
- Equipment according to all safety regulations
- Diesel propulsion of 2 x 20 hp water-cooled Lombardini engines with sail drives or 2 x 10 Kw electric motors
- Compass inside and outside, VHF radio, GPS chart plotter colour and Tridata Speed & Wind instruments
- Hydraulic hydrive steering with hydraulic direct link
Further a complete multihull with an exceptional lay out of a large saloon with table for eight, fully functional galley, 2 aft cabins with king size double bunks of 2,20 x 1,80, 2 head compartments with toilet, wash basin and shower.
The SPORTS CRUISER will be delivered with a complete set of sails for immediate sail away. Ask for the inventory list of this nice, sporty and lighter performance cruiser called FASTCAT/GREENCAT 445 SPORTS CRUISER.
|Designer||Angelo Lavranos, Gideon Goudsmit|
|Overall length||13,55 m / 44 ft 5 in|
|Waterline length||12,99 m / 42 ft 6 inch|
|Beam||7,48 m / 24 ft 5 inch|
|Draft||1,12 m / 3 ft 7 inch|
|Mast height of DWL||20,43 m / 67 ft|
|Displacement||5.400 kilo / 11 900 lbs (carbon version) 6.000 kilo / 13 227 lbs (basalt version)|
|Sail area upwind||125 m2 / 1345 sq ft|
|Motors||2 x 20 hp diesel engines or 2 x 10 Kw electric motors|
|Berths||2 x 2, up to 6|